Sonntag, 11. Januar 2015

FIRST_POST_IN_2015

Happy belated New Year to everyone who's reading this Blog!

Wow - it's been ages since I posted some personal stuff here. Well - at least it feels so.
So I guess it is really the time for an update.

Here are some newly made personal piece - done over my Holiday break and during lunch times. Those lunch timers got some more love during evening hours of whenever I got a spare minute.
The concepts are also a good training to play around with more DMP related work/concepts.
Great fun so far and let's see what coming next:)








1 Kommentar:

  1. happy new year dude, I always follow your incredible work that inspires me a lot. on your blog, I learned that with the intense work and full of motivation can be successfully ... thank you for this gift and I wish you happiness

    AntwortenLöschen